June 15 @ 18:00 – 20:30
Consent is an integral part of a dignified life and the basis of any relationship, especially intimate. The ability to give and receive it avoids misunderstandings, irregularities and unpleasant situations that hurt yourself or others. In the SexyStyle lecture, you will learn why and how to talk about consent, what you need to know about it and what the different types of behavior show!
Human freedom ends where the other’s personal boundaries begin. It would be arrogant to assume that we simply know what our partner feels, thinks and will do, so communication is important – it is not only necessary but also improves the quality of sexual intercourse.
The main topics of the event:
– thorough and sensitive discussion of consent;
– mental and physical consent and demarcation;
– identification and communication of wishes and needs;
– body language and behavioral manifestations;
– social norms and types of positions of power;
– the role of consent in sexual relations.
The lecture will be led by SexyStyle expert Natalya Sorokina.